Pulido Transport seeks Dispatch Manager Assistant for Beaumont Terminal
Houston, TX – March 28, 2019
Pulido Transport seeks a Dispatch Manager Assistant for the Beaumont Terminal. The Assistant will be a critical team member and support the Dispatch Manager in all aspects of the dispatch process and office administration in the Beaumont Terminal.
Pulido Transport, established in 1995, is a bulk liquid carrier with a focus on transporting lubricants, waxes and general chemicals with terminals in Houston and Beaumont, Texas. Our vision is to deliver peace of mind to every customer and have gained the trust of clients for whom we transport across the lower 48 states. Our safety record combined with flexible transportation solutions is how we best add value to our clients.
The Dispatch Manager Assistant role and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create load documentation using the Company’s transportation software (PCS)
- Ensure the accuracy of loads created in the Company’s transportation software (PCS) and all required documentation is uploaded into the transportation software
- Review/confirm load documentation prior to sending to drivers using the Company’s transportation software (PCS)
- Send all load documentation to drivers using the Company’s transportation software (PCS)
- Confirm/verify load documentation (date, time, shipper, consignee, etc.) with drivers by cell/text/email
- Enter all necessary load data into Customer’s third-party transportation systems on a daily basis
- Onboard new Customers into the Company’s transportation software (PCS)
- Responsible for all administrative duties in the Beaumont office as assigned
- Assist the Dispatch Manager in other duties as assigned
Interested applicants may send an email cover letter and their resume to Dale Graham at email@example.com.