Pulido Transport seeks Owner Operator Drivers
Houston, TX – April 26, 2017
To meet the growing demand of our customers, Pulido Transport is seeking owner operator drivers to the team. We are searching for owner operators that not only enjoy what they do but are fantastic at it too! Our highest priority will always be the health, safety and well-being of our team, our clients and the community we serve.
For additional information, please visit the Careers section of our website, www.pulidotransport.com.
- Must be between 23 and 70 years of age
- Must have a minimum of three years of verifiable work history
- Must have a minimum of two years of verifiable commercial motor vehicle driving experience and at least one year city driving experience
- Current CDL with Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsements
- No more than two moving violations or one accident within the last three years. Combined number of moving violations and accidents cannot exceed three in a three year period
- Applicant must successfully pass a D.O.T. Physical examination (including drug screen). A D.O.T./FMCSA drug screen is required of all applicants
- Applicant must pass a road test and be proficient with the operation of all equipment (trailers)
- Submit evidence of eligibility for employment (I-9)
- The driver/applicant must have a suitable PSP with no more than 50% out of service on violations
- The applicant must have a valid TWIC card